Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Flynn signed WWG1WGA on books he gave to people, pushed that Digital Soldiers take the oath that Q promoted and you guys hear him say there is no plan and instantly start panicking? lol. Be better.
12:22 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
09 February, 06:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
If a person would just use good ole COMMON SENSE there would not have been such a panicked uproar over what he said. 😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
08 February, 04:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 February, 04:19
Be Better indeed! love that phrase! ❤️😀

Traci Evers @Evers6
07 February, 03:21
perspective

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
06 February, 07:17
the more that's made known the more the opposition plans or prepares for to resist. the point is to not portray the plan or the notion of it to keep innocent people, white hats and soldiers out of harms way and gain an easier accomplishment. the art of war contributes this type of action. we have got this, but we have to do it right, not to get cocky. nothing can stop whats coming but we can try hard to eliminate any chance of bad happening. hold the line, keep the faith, pray ,scream,do whatever, just dont give up and know we got this!

haruno yukino @harunoyukino
06 February, 02:10
Be Best!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 February, 12:10
What I noticed about what got me, IMO, was that the whole interview except for the wine bottle part was complete BS. And I mean BS in a negative way. It was a necessary positive BS but still BS. I didn't realize that yesterday. I have a hard time playing the BS game and acting like what was said or happened didn't. That's why i don't listen to msm. listening to it just angers me. I wasn't prepared for shall l call it reverse BS. By learning this is how I grow. I could have stuffed my anger and pretended all was fine. but that was not how i felt. I moved thur the anger and am fine.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
06 February, 11:39
And you got this from what source?

Debra Fierens @DollLady
06 February, 12:01
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Its been all over the interne several times. Pictures of people with books hes signed. Thetes video of him with his whole family saying the pledge.

Amy Mostella @Bentlee16
06 February, 11:38
you dont tell the enemy your plan

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
06 February, 11:35
🍿🍿We ar in a movie. It has ups and downs just like every other blockbuster. Hold on to your seats.🍿🍿

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
06 February, 11:25
Plan? No idea what you are referring to. 😎

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
06 February, 11:19

Kristin Arce @Patriotmomma22
06 February, 11:03
why would Flynn tell the plan? He wouldn't. Dont people understand that the bad guys are watching too. He said enough, "Hold the wine (line)"

Melisa Davis @Melisa10
06 February, 09:00
again, (ye of little faith.) Mr. C Ward read some dates and times that were given to him from someone who he said he trust.
and it didnt happen, and people flipped their lids. was it intentional? maybe it was maybe is wont.
Flynn said no plan.
look i still call myself a newbie here only been here a few months, but been awake for years.
i dont freak out every llittle time something doesn't happen exactly when it was told it would.
take everything with a grain of salt. hold on to your faith , you never know maybe our negative vibes have an impact on the outcomes.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 February, 08:55
We gave it one more month? 🤔

Days Of Elijah @Stella
06 February, 08:50
And General McInnerny told a group of people the insurrection act was signed by Trump. There's a video of him saying that.

Days Of Elijah @Stella
06 February, 08:47
Plus the pictures of him with people wearing Q stuff..

Tanna Morris @DoILookRattled
06 February, 08:26
I had one (very brief) moment when I thought WTH?!! And then poof it was gone. The Art of War popped into my mind and I was instantly back to chillin'! WE ARE AT WAR and you never tell the enemy you have a plan.

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
06 February, 11:09
In response Tanna Morris to his Publication
"WE ARE AT WAR and you never tell the enemy you have a plan"

Doesn't that conflict with the other commonly held belief that the war is already won, the patriots are in control and everything we're seeing is a movie?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
06 February, 08:21
... COOL SING BOOKS... BUT..

ALSO YOU KNOW WHAT OTHER STUFF MAYBE ALSO NICE TO GET SIGNED
AND #Flynn THAT IS NOT

SHOULD BE GREAT TO ( #Trump ) ALSO TO #SIGN THE #insurrection
#act
😁
(MAYBE other one alike, dont think so (

FLYNN CONFIRM

NO PLAN NOW

NO MORE #trustheplan #BULLSHIT

#MAGA
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
General Michael Flynn Interview - YouTube

The first in what will be a monthly discussion with General Michael FlynnHe offers hope, ways forward and comments on the latest news of the day.Keep the fai...

AngelJo AngelJo @AngelJo444
06 February, 08:16
Not wavering for even one moment. A plan is needed for something to be accomplished. This movement has already been accomplished, there "WAS" a plan. Dont't need one now, "IT'S DONE" and "THE BEST IS YET TO COME."

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
06 February, 08:09
Always keeping the anon ship from capsizing you're an inspiration. Thank you💥

Denise Washok @DeannHall
06 February, 08:05
People just don't have any more patience, it's hard but holding the line or in Fynn's terms holding the WINE! LOL

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
06 February, 07:02
There isn't a plan. There is a situation that must be dealt with. Just like he said. It's not a scheme to get the results we want. It is utilization of constitutional law to right the system that was attacked by those who prefer tyranny over liberty.

777RICK777 107 @777RICK777
06 February, 06:59
disinformation is necessary

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
06 February, 06:58
The board said OPTICS are important.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 February, 06:55

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
06 February, 03:35
Standing down, STANDING BY! Waiting for orders or the sound of the guns!

TinQer Bell @TinQerbell
06 February, 03:31
Time to grow deeper roots. People still get shaken too easily.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
06 February, 07:11
In response TinQer Bell to her Publication
In it to win it. Playing the long game.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
06 February, 02:17
In fact:
#BEBEST

Tiffany Blue @Lucid_Dreamer
06 February, 01:56
💙💙Keep the Faith~Raise your Vibration~Be Better!💙💙