Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 November, 01:10
Just to back up VK's post...I was serving military while I was here..wego and AU (and twit).. was told if I dont get jab was facing 5F release (assholes).... sent emails thru command that this was a threat to our National Security (before Cmdr Furman USNavy released his). with all the evidence I and others presented (all mil int).. the THREATS were INCONCEIVABLE! IF it was not for our alliance with all of you here and elsewhere....we were doomed.... THIS IS WAR! and every one of you....I, and many many other military intelligence, consider all of you on wego AU 8kun 8chan 4chan gab rumble bitchute etc etc etc.... a VETERAN.!!!... therefore, as a Vet and current serving mbr of the anon patriot alliance... I SALUTE YOU.!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by thangel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟, click on at the bottom under it