Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
Just to back up VK's post...I was serving military while I was here..wego and AU (and twit).. was told if I dont get jab was facing 5F release (assholes).... sent emails thru command that this was a threat to our National Security (before Cmdr Furman USNavy released his). with all the evidence I and others presented (all mil int).. the THREATS were INCONCEIVABLE! IF it was not for our alliance with all of you here and elsewhere....we were doomed.... THIS IS WAR! and every one of you....I, and many many other military intelligence, consider all of you on wego AU 8kun 8chan 4chan gab rumble bitchute etc etc etc.... a VETERAN.!!!... therefore, as a Vet and current serving mbr of the anon patriot alliance... I SALUTE YOU.!
01:10 AM - Nov 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Faith in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 December, 01:42
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Holy Cats!! I just noticed the time and date I sent this post out!! 1010 11 10 2022...was not planned but def God inspired..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
07 December, 08:25
we salute you back :) 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

2ne FruAa @FruAa
12 November, 10:39
♥️❤️🥹❤️🥹💓💓💓♥️💯💓♥️♥️♥️🇳🇴♥️♥️♥️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰 love U all

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
12 November, 09:53
🙏🙏🙏

Vicki Lord @Vlord
12 November, 09:16
God Bless you for your service ! 🙏🏻❤️
praying for your protection in the face of your courage. We pray for more brave souls like yourself. Sending hugs! 🇺🇸

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
11 November, 11:54
Thank you for your service in protecting our freedoms. I truly believe the good people in the Military, far outweight the bad.

Thank you for letting us know we are appreciated.

WWG1WGA
🇺🇸🙏🏻🇺🇸

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 November, 10:36
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥰🇺🇸❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 November, 09:32
🙏❤️🙏

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
11 November, 08:57
Your courage of conviction is the definition of bravery.
Thank you for serving, and for standing up.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 November, 08:57
Much respect…I pray God blesses each of you in profound ways that are beyond imagination and protects you and your loved ones with the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. God speed patriots🙏❤️🇺🇸

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
11 November, 08:49
God Bless, Patriot. 🇺🇲🙏🏻
Thank you for your service to our country. And thank you for sharing this post. You really touched my soul.
WWG1WGA💛🐸

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
11 November, 07:46
Thank you for your courage, dedication, and service. I pray for the protection and guidance for all of you who serve.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
11 November, 06:13
TY!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
11 November, 05:40
👍❤️🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
11 November, 05:36
UNITED.
LOVE

We The People @OutOfMatrix
11 November, 05:19
🙏❤️🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 November, 04:12
Thank you so much for your service Patriot

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
11 November, 03:55
All in it together! Bless you all in return!

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
11 November, 02:21
🙏❤️🇺🇸

memes matter @NoComment
11 November, 02:09
I hug You🇸🇯🪖🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
11 November, 01:04

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
11 November, 01:00
God Bless and thank you!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 November, 12:59
Thank you, for your service, and God bless you.

WRWY.
WWG1WGA.

🙏✝️❤️🇺🇸🦅

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
11 November, 12:58
Much love and appreciation to you, thank you for your service ❤️ 🇺🇸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 November, 12:56
We love you and all soldiers and veterans everywhere that have fought for this country whether it be on the battle field with sword in hand or on the digital field with sword of words.

No better military on Earth and no better group of spiritual warriors than on AU and WEGo.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 November, 08:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hand selected by our Almighty Father❤️🙏❤️🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸