Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My popcorn expiry date is the Ides of March. Just saying. No rush.
04:16 PM - Nov 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
12 November, 09:46
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
My Birthday 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Iam Mie @iammiele
11 November, 10:25
or is it the 3rd day of the 15th month? =3/3🤣🤣🤣
language and numbers are fun! why do some languages place adjectives before/after nouns, why are dates reversed by date/month month/date? gives some inghts to patterns of thought we are taught methinks...🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
11 November, 10:25
or is it the 3rd day of the 15th month? =3/3🤣🤣🤣
language and numbers are fun! why do some languages place adjectives before/after nouns, why are dates reversed by date/month month/date? gives some inghts to patterns of thought we are taught methinks...🧐

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
11 November, 08:52
Absolutely....no pressure

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 November, 08:45
🙃🍿🍫🍭🎂☺️🤣
Get that candy box ready just in case.

Quince I am @Quince
11 November, 08:38
There's always trail mix. I love reading that you're keeping things stocked. I'm of the the same modus operandi. Half a tank in my car and I top off. And I'm stocked on fairlife milk. One of these days we're going to need it.

Night Shift @kekerista
11 November, 07:34
Why shouldn't you tell a secret on a farm?

Because the corn has ears!

Iam Mie @iammiele
11 November, 10:28
In response Night Shift to her Publication
and the potatoes have eyes!🤣

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
11 November, 07:18
Empty *Refill needed 🍿🍿🍿

Jessi Doe @Jessi
11 November, 06:57
Thats the day after my 40th birthday!😖

Hank Henry @Hankthetank1776
11 November, 06:50
The Ides of March is 120 days from Trump’s 11/15 announcement. NESARA requires elections to be held within 120 days. Probably just another coincidence.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
11 November, 06:36

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
11 November, 06:28
ive been eating mine past the expiration!!

All good👍🏼

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
11 November, 06:24
For your listening pleasure
Ides of March

Myles Kennedy

https://youtu.be/hAD_82BD7...

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 November, 06:17
Does it have the Easy Rip tag?

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
11 November, 06:14
What the hell, dont so no rush. We have it all, and strike qhile iron is hot...it is HOT

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
11 November, 06:12
Some of us are going to freeze to death if this last until March . 3500 to fill fuel tank up for my son he doesn’t have that kind of money and that will last 2 months . Something has to break here .

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
11 November, 05:30
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
11 November, 05:18
Bite your tongue ... if this crud stretches to march ... it's gonna get ugly!

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
11 November, 05:17

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
11 November, 05:09
Har, har, har, sir! 😎

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
11 November, 05:07
Good Lord i hope we dont have to wait till March 🤪

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
11 November, 04:29
If you share your popcorn, I’ll share my Trail Mix. Deal?

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
11 November, 04:27
I think they are still edible 2 days later.. right? 😉

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
11 November, 04:24
get poppin!

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
11 November, 04:24
mine expired

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 November, 04:23
Yikes, that's my Bday!!! I guess I expire that day too???😂