Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
I try not to point fingers but one of the reasons there wasn't more of a huge red wave - besides election fraud of course - was that a larger percentage of Gen Z voted D
I saw some percentages presented & it was an *ack* moment
04:14 PM - Nov 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
11 November, 05:04
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
There was actually a Giant Red Wave!
It was at the state level, in order to restore the Republic and give Power back to We The People.

The House and Senate are going away with the end of the corporation, so it doesn't matter who wins. The point was to show Election Fraud so the Military can come in.

This explains it very well!

https://rumble.com/v1tdkd6...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 November, 05:22
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
they have all of the data now and then and should end this soon we the people have seen enough!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 November, 08:42
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Yes it came out better than I expected

I was just pointing out with the post that there are some troubling signs of how deep the brainwashing & damage & tomf*ckery goes, especially with some of the younger folks, & how much work & healing is ahead

I can't say it was unexpected

And thanks for posting the video link, I'll check it out

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

11 November, 04:29
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Or Millennials