Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
12 November, 01:22
In response walker Fast to his Publication
SGAnon talks about the 'prison busses' at the White House.
At 16:00 mark.

Busses are large scale prisoner transports.
Prisoners are being relocated for the next phase of tribunals that many of them have to face.
Many will face several tribunals before justice in exacted upon them because of the gravity of their crimes.

https://rumble.com/v1tpqsu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
11 November, 03:12
H/T to
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @patriot_iss

"I love a parade. Wouldn't that be a great surprise?"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Williams @Nancyisfancy
11 November, 03:08
It won't be reported for all to hear tho.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 November, 02:54
Arrest them all! 🙏🙏🙏

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
11 November, 02:42
hhhmmmmm interesting

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
11 November, 02:33
This reminds me of a clip from the old movie, The Great Race with Tony Curtis, Jack Lemmon, Natalie Wood and Peter Falk (Colombo). Falk plays Lemmon's sidekick who goes to rescue him from a castle, driving a futuristic auto created by Lemmon's character, crashing through the castle gates yelling, "Here come da Marines!" If you've never seen this movie, find it and watch it.....delightfully hilarious! The fight scene in the bakery is a classic! Take a break from THIS movie and watch something truly FUN!

Just Mee @TrustinGod
11 November, 04:08
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Reminds of the movie In-Laws from 1979 with Alan Arkin and Peter Falk. I might watch it again. Could use some heavy laughter about now. :-)

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
11 November, 02:10
Good find Anon. Something definitely looks to be going on. Isn’t Biden overseas?