Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 November, 12:01
11th day of 11/22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
I ask this question a long tine ago but never got an answer and the more we find out how sick and evil the people in our government is the more i wonder about the guarded soldier 24/7 , what are they really guarding ? Am i wrong about this ?
09:59 AM - Nov 11, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
11 November, 11:57
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Just a theory... Guarding the entrance to the cabal escape route into tunnels below the cemetery.
The envelopes showed a photo of Arlington with a sign saying "Arlington Closed"....
...which it was indeed closed on December 5th, 2018

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 November, 01:57
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
Good theory

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 November, 07:50
hmmmm 🤔

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
11 November, 12:17
🤨Very interesting Cindy.