I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
11 November, 09:36
"The Woolworth Building transformed New York City’s skyline and remains one of the most famous skyscrapers in the country. It is a Gothic marvel designed by architect Cass Gilbert for millionaire five-and-dime storeowner Frank W. Woolworth. Completed in 1913, the elegant structure was hailed as “the cathedral of commerce” and was the tallest building in the world until 1930."

https://nylandmarks.org/ex...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUE NORTH @TRUENORTHSTRONG
11 November, 09:48
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
🤔😆remember when cathedrals use to take hundreds of years to build? Back then they were multi generational family projects. These babies get slammed up in a couple years, and come complete with marble lined halls and painted ceilings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I'm Smiling, click on at the bottom under it