Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
To all the veterans, THANK YOU for your service.
08:30 AM - Nov 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
11 November, 06:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Thank you and God Bless you.
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
11 November, 05:38
Thanks Granddad!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
11 November, 05:15
.!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
11 November, 03:55
My dear Father, a Vet, taught us to love our Country, to be grateful to those who put their lives on hold to serve! I owe my patriotism to him! He taught us there were those who would dishonor our country, but the principles on which this country was founded would Never dishonor God or us!

Some have done evil under the banner of the USA, but their reputations will eventually be crushed under the principles for which it stands!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
11 November, 05:28
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
beautifully written ~ brought me to tears.

My father taught me the same and is the reason I'm fighting today for our continued FREEDOM!

glad to serve with so many other patriots on the digital battlefield!!!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
11 November, 01:32
Thank you to all who have served in the Military past and present. I am forever grateful for all the sacrifices you and your families have made for us. I especially would like to thank my older brother for overcoming the obstacles early in our life to become a Colonel in The United States Air Force.
Sending love to all. THANK YOU!
♥️

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 November, 01:27
My dear dad was a veteran and his birthday waa 11/11! ❤️✨✨

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 November, 01:16
I played this once before but it is worth a replay.
This is the devotion of a Patriot.
Made me cry the first time and gave me goosies and still does now.

I am certain this man will be shown the glory of us winning.
A True Patrot!
A True Marine!

https://youtu.be/Rdsx6zFRe...
A Dying Marine Veteran Sends A Message To President Trump - YouTube

A dying Marine veteran sends a message to President Trump."Give 'em hell!'A true patriot!

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
11 November, 01:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Bless you!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
11 November, 04:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This! Heart-touching! PRICELESS!!!
Thanks for resharing it!