Brandon Polito @Raven1776
Happy Veterans Day! Coming from a family where my Father was a Marine that served in Korea. We will NEVER forget any that have served and are serving!
Trump was righ (Again) when he said Now we will see everyone’s true colors post mid-terms. Let me start by saying that I like RD, but he is NO Trump. If we are being honest, there would be no Gov RD w/o Trump. Establishment RINOS are sensing potentilal controllability with Ron to push a divide in the movement. They continue to UNder estimate MAGA. You do not take out a hall of fame QB in the 4th quarter to put in your 1st round pick. Let’s face it, no one is lining up across the country 30k plus to hear RD speak. No one in modern time could have dont what Trump has in terms of Uniting the country, endorsing winners, fundraising, etc.. We ALL ride with brought us here until the game is over. RD will have his time (at some point) and that is when Trump has finished what he set out to do!
07:38 AM - Nov 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Raven1776 in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 November, 03:23
In response Brandon Polito to his Publication
Exactly. Well said. IDK if RD will ever have that day. He may not survive the MAGA backlash. They always underestimate us and Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 November, 08:13
In response Brandon Polito to his Publication
Well said and 100% on point. There is no one like Trump. He comes with a special skill set that many have tried but no one can mimic. There is absolutely no doubt whose side he’s own and he’s given up so much to get us where we are today…and exposed traitor after traitor along the way. We as a people have been conditioned to expect things to work the way Hollywood and DC tell us things should work…what a fallacy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 November, 08:15
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Happy Veterans Day to all serving and all who have served. May God bless you in ways so exquisite and beautiful. You are loved by so many🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏