Only people mentioned by OziPatriot in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
11 November, 07:15
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
11 November, 07:02
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
Didn't Israel mandate vaccination of its population? They were at 100% double jabbed and boosted... Where did they find 192 thousand some odd un-vaccinated people to study? something does not sound right here, regardless of the study or the results. just say'n...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
11 November, 07:14
In response Justin Seign to his Publication
I thought the same way or if that's what I personally read and understand. It's just odd that there are vaccinated individuals in Israel. More so, they didn't even explain what is the actual cause of the infection. Sounds like clickbait. I could be wrong after all. It's good to take note and bring it up.

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
11 November, 07:19
In response Justin Seign to his Publication
Yeah i know its a joke.Im in Melbourne Australia and our Nazi leader said 97% were 2x jabbed and 35% had 1 booster. All bullshit number to make people feel guilty to get jab .Oh well they will hang and itll be glorious!Enjoy rest of movie.