Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 06:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ezel 1 Samuel @Ezel777
04 February, 06:22
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
05 February, 12:03
In response Ezel 1 Samuel to his Publication
I should say...My Father Is 92 Years Young AND Wants To Jump Again.
💕🙏💕 🤗😊😬🙃👍😎💕🙏💕

Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
05 February, 08:49
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
My grandfather passed two years ago at aged 92. A WWII vet. 313th Infantry, 79th division. He was at the Battle of the Bulge. He was the reason I joined. Hug your father for me. God Bless.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
06 February, 05:07
In response Lil Bulldawg to her Publication
I'm sorry your grandfather had to leave Earth. He's a Great Warrior!
He's Alive AND Well!
Jesus IS returning with His Army.
I'm sure your Grandfather will be in Christ's Army.💕🙏💕

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
06 February, 05:12
Thank You For Your Service. You joined the Army?

Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
I joined the Air Force. I grew up with 3 grandpas. The one I spoke of, another was in the Marine Core and the 3rd one was a paratrooper.
08:33 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by BulldawgPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lil Bulldawg, click on at the bottom under it