Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 06:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Ezel777 in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
05 February, 12:17
In response Ezel 1 Samuel to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
05 February, 12:03
I should say...My Father Is 92 Years Young AND Wants To Jump Again.
💕🙏💕 🤗😊😬🙃👍😎💕🙏💕

Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
05 February, 08:49
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
My grandfather passed two years ago at aged 92. A WWII vet. 313th Infantry, 79th division. He was at the Battle of the Bulge. He was the reason I joined. Hug your father for me. God Bless.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
05 February, 12:00
I Send Love Clicks Quintillion ++++ Times. 💕🙏💕 ANGELS ON YOUR WINGS 💕🙏🏻💕 ANGELS ON YOUR SHOULDERS 💕🙏🏻💕

My Father Was A US Paratrooper Jumpin' Into Korea Combat, Also Trained Filipinos For Jump And Combat.💕🙏🏻💕

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
04 February, 06:42
This Meme is AMAZING! Thank You! Brought tears and filled my heart with pride!