naval kishori Z @navalkishori
10 November, 02:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
10 November, 09:15
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Fifty reasons and all of them are dumb. This flat earth crap is a distraction and a way to divide people unnecessarily. Good job for playing your part in that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 November, 01:47
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
you are analogical , maybe this are dumb example , but the globe is our prison , no globe no globalist agenda and i have saw sooooooo many proof that we are on a flat earth and it is much more huge than you can imagine with your limited senses

J.J. Jameson @jjj
No, you haven't seen examples, you've seen badly cherrypicked and misleading bullshit, is all. I'm sorry to be saying it so bluntly, but the flat earth thing is so flat out stupid that there's no better way to go about it. It's ridiculous people believe it and let it divide them, and all the "proof" and "examples" I've seen for it fall in one of the following categories:

Lies & made up shit:
"GPS doesn't work in the open ocean" (#9 in the post)
"Why don't satellites cross in front of the moon?" (#6)

It does. They do. Simple as that. It's a lie. Fabricated. Made up to make a point that doesn't exist.

Unfalsifiable, spiritual hogwash:
"The globe is a lie built on Satanic Freemason Kabalistic Paganism"
That's a mouthful of bullshit that means nothing.

Scientific ignorance:
(#2, #4 , #5 , #13 , #16 , etc. etc. etc.)
Not understanding or ignoring basic physics to create some kind of gotcha is only proof for ignorance, not flat earth.
06:06 AM - Nov 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
12 November, 06:06
Greatest Laser Experiment In History 2 FECORE - YouTube

The greatest and most sophisticated laser experiment. In this video FECORE will show how this historic laser experiment was performed. Thank you for your con...

J.J. Jameson @jjj
12 November, 11:32
This keeps getting worse man. This reeks of grifters and I haven't even gotten to the sauce yet.

12 November, 05:47
The Purāṇas describe the Himalayas have a maximum length of 640,000 miles and a height of up to 16,000 miles. How does the world of the Purāṇas translate to the world that we inhabit and experience through the senses of our everyday lives? The Purāṇic Earth is said to be flat, fixed and immobile, beneath a revolving sky of stars, the moon and the sun. While this matches our everyday experience, the scientists present the teachings that we are helplessly flying through the galaxy at 490,000 miles per hour, and that by some unimaginable coincidence, the centrifugal force created by all this motion is perfectly balanced by a force that nobody can explain, called gravity. What a convenient outcome for an explosion that came out of no-where, for no reason, and which also ignores every known law of nature!

J.J. Jameson @jjj
12 November, 11:02
That's what I mean. You don't understand some piece of science, and thus rule it must be bullshit, so you rather believe a fancy crayon drawing. Can you realize yourself that this is a flawed approach to understanding the world around you?

It doesn't "just so happen to be the case" - It is a fundamental law of nature, and a couple models just a few steps above that. Those can be tested, observed, verified and reasoned about. Only the last one is somewhat true for flat earth stuff. If you squint and ignore fifth grade science.

12 November, 04:51
It is much more huge , magical , you can't imagine with your limited senses , this illustration came from ancient sacred scriptures , the modern knowledge is in decline we are going back with science , in the Golden age time we where much more advanced

J.J. Jameson @jjj
12 November, 10:57
Maybe we were, but that doesn't mean people could get high and draw cool shit. Something being from that time doesn't make it fact, especially not if it's backed up with nothing.

And yeah, we can't imagine it either way. We can observe parts of it (which directly contradict flat earth) and can not observe others (which does not make earth flat)

12 November, 04:39
you don't convince me , I 100% flat earth

J.J. Jameson @jjj
12 November, 10:54
I'm not trying to convince you of anything. You're your own mind, as you should be. I'm telling you I think it's nonsensical, and I back it up with something. What you do with that is up to you.