Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am not really into forecasts or predictions, but I can join the dots and see what is about to unfold. https://newsletter.marting...
05:49 AM - Nov 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
11 November, 11:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
🙏🤝👍👊✌️🙏🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 November, 09:02
👍😃💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
11 November, 02:24
There is a ton of hubris to wade through generally speaking, but Martin Geddes lays it down with such a smooth, intellectual backbeat. It's like literary jazz fusion. Uplifting, inspiring and interesting.
Thank you.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
11 November, 02:20
, ) ) ) )

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 November, 01:58
CHILDREN'S VILLAGE IN TANZANIA, John Julien St. John

A Worthy Cause

Please Consider a Donation

See Also John St. Julien's Wonderful Videos on Raising the Chrism and How to Access the Inner Christ

John is a Former Drug Addict who Changed His Life and has been Living in Service to the Quantum Spirit of Love-Light & Light-Love by Creating a Children's Village for Lost and Abandoned Children as Well as A Rescue Center for Lost and Abandoned Dogs

Please Watch Other Related Videos on You Tube and Consider Providing a Generous Donation to a Worthy Project

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Meeting the new children! - YouTube

https://www.sharetanzania.comhttps://www.patreon.com/featherstalehttps://www.facebook.com/sharetanzania

11 November, 02:03
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I WANT TO LIVE!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
I WANT TO LIVE - JOHN DENVER - YouTube

This is for everyone out there who breathes right along with me...The idea for this project was inspired by a friend of mine.Took me about 7 hours to put thi...

11 November, 12:55
RAINBOW WARRIORS OF THE HEART

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
11 November, 12:24
:)

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
11 November, 11:38
The energy of money can help you create a legacy in this world. I envision someday we will no longer need money to provide a happy, abundant life as new technologies will be revealed and created. In the meantime, the energy of money can help you become a great philanthropist and humanitarian. We have the ability to create foundations and charitable organizations that will aid people, animals and the environment. Bless you for this most insightful video Martin.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 November, 11:38

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
11 November, 11:27
Exciting! Hopeful! Thank you Martin!

Sue Briggs @SueB369
11 November, 11:00
Lovely insight, Martin. I’m so looking forward to assisting with the rebuild. Right now however; I am focusing on strengthing my body and mind for the tasks to come. Time in the trenches did a number on my wellbeing. Stocking up energy for future endeavours.

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
11 November, 10:35
using my 11.11 energy as it is my Birthday for good around the universe! Thank you for your fight!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
11 November, 10:20
Thank you for this Martin! I believe all you said is true. I have been praying for others and myself who are struggling due to finances and family strife. Real Estate has collapsed and I pray for God to help me to support my family knowing it's going to get worse. I am a proud daughter of an Army officer and celebrate not only my Dad's sacrifice with 2-1 year tours at Vietnam but also my Mother who was at home raising 4 daughters. God Bless the Veterans, their wives and families. We Thank you!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 November, 09:57
Beautifully said, as usual, Martin! ❤️
Personally I wouldnt choose to be in charge of distributing or managing financial resources. I like to be the behind the scenes worker bee, not in charge. I like my quiet, anonymous life. Suspect others here may feel that way as well. But I realize that’s precisely why we may be the right people to do it. We cannot be bought. We can be counted on to do the right thing in difficult situations. And ultimately, because we are of service to others, we would do what is asked of us.
We’ll see what happens! Thank you for your wise words, Martin, and have a beautiful 11/11! 🙏❤️✨

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
11 November, 09:56
Made my morning. People will be able to heal, and live the way we were suppose to live here on this planet with joy and freedom.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
11 November, 09:45
💋Your voice is a soothing bomb, your words prophetic.

Evangelina @Evangelina
11 November, 09:40
Speaking of joining dots.. maybe I should run out and get some puzzle books to entertain myself with during the *storm* ❤️

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
11 November, 09:35
Been practicing

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
11 November, 09:33
Wonderful message Martin! I feel the same...A Jubilee is ahead for all of us...We just need to have faith....God will part the seas again for us...Break out of the Babylonian Money Majic Slave Contracts and lean into the Holy transformation of our reality! I'm as ready as I can be...Charge!!!

Evangelina @Evangelina
11 November, 09:36
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Yes!!!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
11 November, 09:30
From your lips to Gods ears! God Bless our beautiful planet and its people.

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
11 November, 09:26
Nice timing Martin!!!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 November, 09:17
Thank you Martin
❤️🙏

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
11 November, 09:09
Nicely written, Martin. We are the righteous. We stand with God and truth.

MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
11 November, 09:06
Thank you for your vision and clarity in these murky, tumultuous times, Martin.
God bless you!

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
11 November, 09:00

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
11 November, 08:58
nice to see you !! we will Martin !

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 November, 08:55
Your comment, about your previous career - kinda struck home.

I used to be an art director. Worked in advertising, publishing (edication and financial), government...

This was a job I adored - I remember saying to a coworker in 2001 "I can not imagine my life, not doing this job."

Now, I will never return to that career, but, I have developed tools and weapons, honed to a fine edge, BECAUSE of that career.

It seems to me, we have been grown to function in this place and time.

Of course, what that does to the concept of 'free will', I am not enough of a philosopher to address - but I do think about that, from time to time... 🧐

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
11 November, 08:51
I can feel it coming.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
11 November, 08:42
right now im in a course on developing community projects—- what are the steps—-working in group—Organizing—-“working backwards”
————————-

my project is organizing and providing access to a “Day on the Beach” for mobility challenged people being assisted by the fitness community (Muscle Beach)
————-
What this will provide is Joy, Fun and Freedom to the beneficiaries—-to the target market—it will provide Joy, Generousity and Connectivity—-
——Results of this Project——
150 persons assisted
Picinic meals provided
300 Volunteers
—-
4 months until the event
———

William Filer @TahoeBilly
11 November, 08:40
I can already see if my investments moon, I will have little time for travel and fun, too much to do to help the people. I've had great ideas Avatarfor years including teaching building skills to disadvantaged kids.