Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You better believe DJT has some dirt on RD that we are not privy to.

Also, we’ve also proven that there are people online who are fifth column and fifth column can also exist in Florida as well.

Either way, things are getting spicy!
01:20 AM - Nov 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
12 November, 04:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
the whole RD thing was too easy and perfect. I mean he even talked like trump in certain instances. Actor playing RD and this is how he will be exposed for what he is quite a movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
12 November, 11:43
RD continues to give me Obama vibes and this feeling is not new.

Meaning of fifth-columnist in English

fifth-columnist:

a member of a group of people who support the enemies of the country they live in and secretly help them:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 November, 11:11
Didn't DJT truth out something about RD Wife running his~ RD Campaign and biss/Finances behind the scenes/ something like
" she realy runs his campaine"
I seam to re call that from early last wk

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
12 November, 11:06
i agree...this dish is getting...hot😊💜

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
11 November, 12:10
🍿

None None @MUDD
11 November, 07:47
I have had a good laugh - and cry - at how many people still think that it is the real Desantis they see out there.

Other Half @Otherhalf
11 November, 04:00
It isn't just Ron that Trump is attacking, and that says to me he's making his ego a large target to attract attention... which people fall for every time. He's a master of misdirection, so I suspect we'll find out later on where the actual magic was being performed.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 November, 02:04
Fifth Columnist
Q 4603

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
11 November, 07:54
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
looked up what it meant wow there is a word for it! did not know what fifth column meant.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
11 November, 01:45

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
11 November, 12:26
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Medium mostly

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
11 November, 01:34

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
11 November, 01:23
Gotta Enjoy this!