Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
11 November, 12:10
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
stunning and beautiful photos! Where were these photos taken?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
10 November, 08:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
10 November, 04:35
πŸ‘‹πŸ»that was similar to my view today! sat there a couple hours & it really was soothing...i need to do it more πŸ‘πŸ» love you brave warrior πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’Ž

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
10 November, 03:15
Ahhhh…..I love this Martin!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 November, 02:21
One way ticket

Jill Taylor @Trad55
10 November, 02:12
The water must make a delicious gurgle as the tide pulls it back and forth over the stones in that little inlet. I can almost hear it.

arba happihr @arba
10 November, 01:44
Super photos Martin. Thanks for sharing