Beck Step @BlonDDE45
06 February, 07:39
Ok, serious question here. Yesterday some people were posting about the sound frequencies and how it can change or affect you. Last night I set my phone to play all night at 963hz, while the hubby and I slept. This morning I woke feeling like crap and the hubby woke with chest pains. Is this normal?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Buzz @Piratebuzz
06 February, 07:42
In response Beck Step to her Publication
I believe the frequency you want is 432Hz..and its probably a bad idea to mess with something like this without knowing something about it. The wrong frequencies can do some pretty horrible things!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
06 February, 07:55
In response Jay Buzz to his Publication
Thank you. We will try that tonight instead. I need to do more research about this.

Jay Buzz @Piratebuzz
I believe 432 is the one thats called the God frequency that you want
08:01 AM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Piratebuzz in this post can reply
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
06 February, 08:10
In response Jay Buzz to his Publication
Thank you for that info. Guess I should have used better judgement when reading the internet because it said 963hz was God's frequency and for clearing out the pineal gland. Most definitely don't want to listen to that again. I haven't felt this bad in like 20 yrs.😰