Beck Step @BlonDDE45
Ok, serious question here. Yesterday some people were posting about the sound frequencies and how it can change or affect you. Last night I set my phone to play all night at 963hz, while the hubby and I slept. This morning I woke feeling like crap and the hubby woke with chest pains. Is this normal?
07:39 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
01 April, 01:58
In response Beck Step to her Publication
432 Hz is great for sleep. This is one of my favorite channels to put on before bedtime.
😁
https://m.youtube.com/chan...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
01 April, 06:22
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Buzz @Piratebuzz
06 February, 07:42
In response Beck Step to her Publication
I believe the frequency you want is 432Hz..and its probably a bad idea to mess with something like this without knowing something about it. The wrong frequencies can do some pretty horrible things!

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
06 February, 07:55
In response Jay Buzz to his Publication
Thank you. We will try that tonight instead. I need to do more research about this.