TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
09 November, 05:13
One day I hope we learn the truth about the real use of Cathedrals....from the acoustics and the light... they were captured and put under wraps so we would never understand the truth about them. from the material used to build the inside structures to the shape and colors used to make the ROSE windows..... nothing was done by accident... it was all to help heal. from sound and light....and colors... believe it or not colors play a part in healing as well... they want you to think it doesn't but they are lying to you... it is down via ultra-light therapy.......mmhmm notice how the windows are placed in the building and what direction they point in

"Beams of light transform (manifest) ethereal fields into magnetic and electric fields. Our whole universe is a huge quantum (light) computer. Our brain is a small quantum computer. Our thoughts shape our reality. The common flow of thought forms of people forms matter and sets the vector of the general reality. If you knew how powerful o

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
So beautiful! Yes, as far as I've been able to determine, colour does indeed, play an important part in healing (as well as sound and light). I'm busy learning how best to incorporate all three into my daily life, so as to most effectively restore and maintain good health. Thank you for this post. :)
06:42 AM - Nov 10, 2022
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
11 November, 01:29
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
You're welcome 😊 🥰 keep focusing on what is right of you.....we are all unique like a fingerprint but must work together united.... that is why the WWG1WGA is so very important 😉😊🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396