Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 November, 06:09
What a crazy time. Listened to a hometown radio show this morning, and those conservative hosts were saying how much they don't like President Trump. One said he was a "bad man" and that he endorsed the wrong candidates and that that's why some lost. They even said they don't believe anything was rigged -- and that even if the last presidential race was rigged, that he should "just move on from it." Said they don't like his personality but acknowledged he did a "good job" while in office. Said they want DeSantis to run. Big-mouthed idiots.

Then, I talked to a friend. He said he stayed up late watching the results and was angry. Said he doesn't believe there was any election interference, won't even consider it. Said President Trump did a good job but now wants DeSantis.

What kind of spell is this?😟

All three of those do not follow Q and have made comments that they think it's nothing.

They might think we're a "cult," but I see them all caught in the Matrix. Pretty scary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell @starshine
I believe there is more to Ron DeSantis then meets the eye! I believe he is DS, and it's high time people start researching his association with Ken Griffin, and Ken Griffin super pac!
09:15 PM - Nov 09, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nancy Cottrell, click on at the bottom under it