Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
What a crazy time. Listened to a hometown radio show this morning, and those conservative hosts were saying how much they don't like President Trump. One said he was a "bad man" and that he endorsed the wrong candidates and that that's why some lost. They even said they don't believe anything was rigged -- and that even if the last presidential race was rigged, that he should "just move on from it." Said they don't like his personality but acknowledged he did a "good job" while in office. Said they want DeSantis to run. Big-mouthed idiots.

Then, I talked to a friend. He said he stayed up late watching the results and was angry. Said he doesn't believe there was any election interference, won't even consider it. Said President Trump did a good job but now wants DeSantis.

What kind of spell is this?😟

All three of those do not follow Q and have made comments that they think it's nothing.

They might think we're a "cult," but I see them all caught in the Matrix. Pretty scary.
06:09 PM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 November, 09:15
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I believe there is more to Ron DeSantis then meets the eye! I believe he is DS, and it's high time people start researching his association with Ken Griffin, and Ken Griffin super pac!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
09 November, 08:53
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Hes dirty , and it will be revealed but when?
I think we will find all sorts coming out behind DeSantis now including Gen Flynn imo - “we need a clean slate”🤡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396