Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
17 October, 11:30
#prayerteam
I wanted to please ask for prayers for my dad. He has been declining rapidly in the past few months with being off balance, falling, memory loss, weakness, tiredness, and cognitive loss. We found out today from an MRI on his head that he has fluid in his brain that is causing his issues. He has to now set another appointment to see what to do about it but online says he needs a stint in his brain. Anyhow, if he could please get some prayers and healing vibes. My mom already is basically crippled and he has always been the one taking care of her and now thats impossible for now. Also, maybe some prayers for her as well that she may get better and her hip and leg pain eased to get around better through Gods healing to be able help him some during this tough time. They are both patriots and also just to mention unvaxxed so that is not a contributing factor even though all his big pharma meds they have had him on may be. 😡
Thank you so much!! 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
🙏♥️🙏 prayers that they get sone healing relief & strength to keep going.
08:43 PM - Nov 09, 2022
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mari_anne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marianne Risk, click on at the bottom under it