Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 November, 10:04
So many come across as being despondant, angry or even hopeless.
To me, how do you think the Q team feel, knowing that people are losing hope?
It is akin to a parent watching a child learn a hard lesson like riding a bike and falling.
I am not comparing anons to children, I am comparing someone who has the bigger picture to the unknown...
Everything is being monitored in real time.... Cheating, reactions, rogue factions.
If they think they won, then they go back to business as usual, and bam.. caught in the act. (Knowingly).
Please remain neutral in your emotions, I know it is difficult.
The team sees and knows, NCSWIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
09 November, 06:59
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
The difference in some's dis-pare is of NOT KNOWING, as opposed to IN THE KNOW. (I have not given up.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
I just didn't want everyone giving up over the elections.
I haven't given up either.
07:10 PM - Nov 09, 2022
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
09 November, 08:21
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
LOL I am not even watching them. Origin of the word VOTE:
Etymology of Vote - Origin of the word
Etymology of Vote. Identified in medieval Latin as votare (as the verb 'to vote'), from the noun coming from Latin in votum (as the noun 'vote'), originally comprising a pact of devotion to God or tribute to a divine entity over the intimacy of a request. The interpretation within the scope of choosing between different options was originally known as 'suffrage', in the form of the Latin suffragium.
VOTE FOR GOD. THis is not really an election, it is part of the movie. November is *The Culling, December is *The Receiving, January*Brand New World.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 November, 08:38
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
That makes complete sense, as I have faith in God, not in man.
In the etymology, it is clear that one or the other has to be chosen.
Faith in God, my choice is already made.
I accept what you are saying about November, December, and January- I have family that is passing... To me, it is better that they pass away now before they learn the truth. Truth in that regard would kill them (their whole world revolved around a lie).
It is hard explaining why I have faith to people who do not have it.
For me, my experience was that I asked God a very personal favor and the result was a change in a character flaw that was killing me, into being able to live free of the defect. That bolstered my faith. That was 27 years ago. I do not know if that makes sense to you...