Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 November, 12:58
Good Afternoon Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
Not just for keeping demonic entities out of your auric field. πŸ˜‰
03:04 PM - Nov 09, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OUTSIDEVOICE in this post can reply
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
09 November, 08:17
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
I needed to see this after all the backstabbing of Trump by so called patriots on Twizzler. Thanks for sharing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 November, 08:22
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
My pleasure 😊 and oh my gosh Twizzler lmao! I've yet to hear that one, πŸ˜† It describes how the drama get us all wound up on there πŸ˜‚.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 November, 05:34
I love the look on President Trump's face at 3:01 min mark when the reporters push to learn what he meant by "The Calm Before the Storm" and after he responds "You'll find out" PRICELESS!
NCSWIC

09 November, 07:52
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I'm with you, that moment gives me goosebumps 😁

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 November, 05:18
TOP SHELF>

09 November, 07:50
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I agree with the collective 😁

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
09 November, 05:09
Great Post!

09 November, 05:17
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
I felt the same ❀️‍πŸ”₯πŸ€œπŸ€›πŸ˜€