Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 November, 09:00
How we holding up Patriots>?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Any Kanks @Tkanks
08 November, 09:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Stressing! I am praying Hochul does not come in!! Please pray for New York!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
08 November, 11:31
In response Any Kanks to her Publication
Im sorry - it seems shes in 🤨

Any Kanks @Tkanks
09 November, 06:49
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
We are so screwed here in New York State. She is gunning for our kids 🤬

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
I dont even know what to say. People say move but often it is not as easy as it sounds and sometimes can even be detrimental to the family unit. I can only assume that you are not the only parent who sees this so what happened to the vote ? #DOMINION .
I trust Q has a plan and things are happening, otherwise everyone heads for TX and it secedes - Brave New World ,and we will be the wild ones🤪
01:16 PM - Nov 09, 2022
In response Any Kanks to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunny2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunny Star, click on at the bottom under it