Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
10 November, 09:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
hangin in there like a hair in a biscuit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
09 November, 06:14
feeling defeated in PA. my son asking whats the point in voting if people cheat?
will never lose hope but between covid and shut downs and vax and side effects and sickos after my kids….its hard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
09 November, 04:47
High vibes! Just trying to figure out the next scene in the movie.

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
09 November, 04:19
Honestly feeling defeated and after being on Twitter and seeing everyone backstab TRUMP, I am even more defeated... seems like the devil is still working to divide patriots and doing a damn good job.

Steph Ayers @Steph3
09 November, 12:34
Not so hot but vibe still high.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
09 November, 12:17
talked with friend a small business owner, loyal patriot for a long time, followed Q from beginning, discouraged, worried, gonna have to cut business built from scratch way back, concerns, can america last like this another year

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
09 November, 06:23
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
We are in the same position-rapidly losing our family business my husband started fifty years ago. Barely holding on to it at this point with inflation and regulations. I want this horror to end

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 November, 11:07
Optimism isn't my strong suit today! Over & over we are told to be strong, we will take our country back, but that is getting harder to understand when the same thing keeps happening over & over again!

Shawn -P- @Shawn
09 November, 10:58
better than the people i work with. felt like walking into a funeral this morning. trying to raise vibes one person at a time.

Sue Briggs @SueB369
09 November, 10:50
My beautiful state is a mess! Joe Kent was on last night with Bannon and said that it could be Monday until we have all of our numbers. There are many patriots here but we are obviously still a demoncrat stronghold. My faith in God has never been stronger, my faith in my fellow Washingtonians… not so much.

Suburb Mom For Trump @Suburb_Mom_4_Trump
09 November, 10:45
Meh, I'm in Illinois, while not surprised, just a little disappointed. Jelly Belly will force Covid vax in order for kids to go to school and allow 14 year olds to get abortions without parental consent. This may be my time to head to a red state.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
09 November, 10:32
Good morning, VK.....still here, not giving up, not giving in....the plot twists and turns are mind-boggling and not sure what MY role is in all of this, but whatever it is, I'm ready! WWG1WGA

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
I dont know if the military is just going to show up … after listening , seems we the people need to be like Brazil …come together as a nation and rise up first…then they will step in. This is our country but I dont think We the People realize we do have the power . Brainwashing and control kind of eradicated this in us. So many other countries have really showed up protesting for change. Its perplexing to me. What is the missing link for Americans? 🤔

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
I dont know if the military is just going to show up … after listening , seems we the people need to be like Brazil …come together as a nation and rise up first…then they will step in. This is our country but I dont think We the People realize we do have the power . Brainwashing and control kind of eradicated this in us. So many other countries have really showed up protesting for change. Its perplexing to me. What is the missing link for Americans? 🤔

Mrs Dovington @MrsX

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
09 November, 10:31

Perky Patriot @PerkyPatriot
09 November, 10:28
It is so frustrating to watch all this go down and nothing ever happens to the bad guys. They get away with it and nothing ever happens to them. Biden "wins" again in 2024, this time getting 92 million votes. My APL is 28 today. Trying to trust the plan. Pissed off and frustrated.

Little Bird @LittleBird203
09 November, 10:19
I live in New York. I don’t feel much like playing today 😞

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
09 November, 10:13
Got to take a minute Sir. Plugging in the VK play list, jumping on the mower and blowing leaves for a couple hours!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
Weary of one step forward and two steps back. Knowing that all is in God's hands, but even God's children get weary. This is when we call out to our Savior for peace and assurance. This song soothes my soul and lifts my spirit. God has never let me down and He is not going now.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
It Matters to the Master | Official Performance Video | The Collingsworth Family - YouTube

We hope you enjoy this live recording of "It Matters to the Master." This song has such a simple yet powerful message that each of us can find comfort in kno...

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
09 November, 10:10
Thanks to the reminder from Kim, i just put on your spotify list. It’s gonna be alright. 😎

The ride is about to get to get real bumpy but I’m comfy.

Will BKr @WillBK
Waiting on 11/11 and 11/15 but still pissed.

Awakened __T @awakened_t
vibin'

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
09 November, 10:09
I live in California. I could be better!!

Miss. Messina @Messina
09 November, 10:09
Exited. :)

Michael Riegel @Stormhunter5397
09 November, 10:08
not good, not good at all

Monkey Dee @MonkeyDee17
In response Michael Riegel to his Publication
Keep the faith. Sometimes things aren't exactly what they seem. Trust that God will not forsake us. 🙏#wwg1wga

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 November, 10:08

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
09 November, 09:53
Think the APL could use another bump but other than that…
——👊——-

takes time to get all the roots…..

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 November, 09:47
did we honestly think [they] wouldnt cheat?
keeping the faith ALL will be exposed 🙏

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
09 November, 09:47

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts