Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 November, 10:28
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 November, 09:39
XLM
Stellar
another good option
.08 CENTS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 November, 09:36
burn it down to zero

burn it down to zero

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 November, 07:17
blood international trading coin.

09 November, 07:20
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
🎯🎯🎯

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 November, 07:16
Bitcoin is going to die eventually, imho. It is the cabals coin.

09 November, 07:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
09 November, 07:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've got my money on XRP

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
09 November, 05:11
👇BuyOp

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
09 November, 04:20
fill up at .29 / .28

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
09 November, 02:50
Baby Trafficking Coin.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
09 November, 02:02

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 November, 01:33
I was hoping that XRP would have a sale, so I could buy more.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
09 November, 01:27
Fill up on XRP

arba happihr @arba
09 November, 01:22
Out with the old
In with the new XPR

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
09 November, 01:17

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
09 November, 01:57
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
Well looks like were getting close.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 November, 01:15
Thank Sam

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
09 November, 08:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I thought today, 11-9 is the mirror for 9-11 - was wondering if something was going to be announced or happen today...
patiently waiting for 11-11, hoping we'll know something. Still trusting the plan - many have jumped ship. The people need to
see something more tangible - I hope it's this week. Love to you & family and beyond thanks for ALL you've done, all you do - goes for the family as well.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
09 November, 09:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication