Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 November, 10:04
So many come across as being despondant, angry or even hopeless.
To me, how do you think the Q team feel, knowing that people are losing hope?
It is akin to a parent watching a child learn a hard lesson like riding a bike and falling.
I am not comparing anons to children, I am comparing someone who has the bigger picture to the unknown...
Everything is being monitored in real time.... Cheating, reactions, rogue factions.
If they think they won, then they go back to business as usual, and bam.. caught in the act. (Knowingly).
Please remain neutral in your emotions, I know it is difficult.
The team sees and knows, NCSWIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
There has to be some glimmer of hope - and there hasn't been in a long long time. You can't string people along constantly berating them (even gently) for not following along when they see NOTHING but negatives.

It gets to the point you start wondering if the good guys are really the bad guys in disguise, and we're heading down a second rabbit hole to our own destruction...because this has gone on long enough with nothing to stand on except hope.

At some point, hope runs out. I didn't expect the red to win, too much fraud potential. But, I did have hope SOMETHING would happen - and all we're told is to keep holding on, keep hoping, keep dragging our dying faith along like some worn out teddy bear without any fluff left inside.

Yeah - at some point, people cut their losses. Whether that point is now, or soon, people have LOST hope. Don't guilt me into feeling sorry for the Q team, they knew what they took on - and they need to get it done before people give up.
11:55 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
09 November, 03:35
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I've had some similar thoughts, thanks for speaking up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396