Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 November, 02:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Well we all know Nana's true color is purple and I bleed red, white, and blue blood!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 November, 03:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We do know that Nana. Good afternoon. 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 November, 10:07
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Its Happening Soon Thats Why They Reset - 450
The Rapture Already Happened Open Your Eyes
Illuminati Make Up Most Of The Members Of The Cia
Q Post Three Five Seven Tells You My Name [Q 357 see image]
I Shot Jaqueline Kennedy With Cupid S Arrow❤️

Gematria on capital letters of Q Post 357 = "Q Clearance Patriot"

Q POST 34
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
09 November, 11:44
No we are not moving on past 2016-17-18-19-20-21-22
where we all saw their true colors/words/deeds

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
09 November, 11:22
The Keystone .

memes matter @NoComment
09 November, 11:17
Again☺️

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
09 November, 11:02
Yes