Kim Runner @kimrunner
POTUS on TRUTH Social -1:14am Eastern...

he said A GREAT EVENING! + 1:14 = 11.4...
08:50 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 November, 10:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daisy Foxburr @chublake
09 November, 09:23
Well, then President Trump is out of touch with us, the people. We had cheating in Minnesota - BIG TIME. Look at Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. Something better happen fast like and people arrested and this fixed. Why should we vote and go to rallies if nothing is fixed or done about it. I love Trump and we have been patient, but people have had it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daisy Foxburr @chublake
Well, then President Trump is out of touch with us, the people. We had cheating in Minnesota - BIG TIME. Look at Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. Something better happen fast like and people arrested and this fixed. Why should we vote and go to rallies if nothing is fixed or done about it. I love Trump and we have been patient, but people have had it.

Daisy Foxburr @chublake

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 November, 09:55
In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication
And those are the exact states he posted about yesterday. i know it seems like he oeesn't know, but he does. Art of War! we have to wait and let it play out...i know it's frustrating and it's ok to feel that way.
hang in there!

Will BKr @WillBK
09 November, 08:51