Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
I went to bed late feeling we had this, what happened! Was there a 3am dump? We turned on the TV for the final results this morning and Trump was a laughing stock, Gayle King (I cannot stand) was laughing at his red wave being a red sprinkler along with all the people he endorsed. Come on Military..do something!!
08:09 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by GracieNoodles in this post can reply
Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
14 November, 07:44
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
“we” did what we were supposed to...vote...and vote them out....
so...if “we” did our part.....
yea....that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
14 November, 07:18
Let’s fookn’ #Go

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Hays @nanatoeight
09 November, 08:20
I am not going to hold my breath. I have been waiting, watching and hoping for the last 6 yrs, So much for the "plan" and red wave.

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
09 November, 08:36
In response Bonnie Hays to her Publication
I have been part of this movement since 2016. I almost didnt vote last night since our votes never count in NYS but did anyway reading that we will be happy that we did... What is wrong with me in still believing something will be done. Could this be ours near death experience or was that the missle that missed us? Have we all been brainwashed? Who's on first?