Mike Anon @Mike314
There's no way that asshat got more votes, this was major election fraud in action.
07:43 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 November, 08:00
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
We all know Katie Hobbs did not trounce Kari Lake! That is more election theft in our faces. Don't forget that Fox leaked that Gov. race results 2 weeks ago. Nothing to see here! 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 November, 08:16
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I don't understand how the powers in this plan don't see that every false victory emboldens the liberal normies?? I see it in my own sphere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 November, 07:53
Time for fucking action from White Hat's Mike. Are they real? I'm fooking TIRED of Time Stamp's and Air Q's!

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
09 November, 08:23
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Tim Young's comment is SAVAGE!!

America First @Realdeal
09 November, 08:26
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
hold the line another q drop coming in 🤣🤣shit is a joke i feel ya brotha complete joke

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 November, 07:44
Fetterman is another example of the 2022 election being rigged.