Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
We rallied, We turned out, We held the line and we were screwed again! NOTHING will change until our Military changes it.
MSM must be taken down as its just a big joke to them now. #Frustrated
07:26 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by LetFreedomRing in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
09 November, 10:53
In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication
New Policy for Patriots incoming--Hold That Line, while bending over-
in the dark

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
09 November, 09:45
The Dominion machines need to be smashed and delivered to the city dump. We need old fashioned paper ballots everywhere. We need all the traitors using machines to corrupt eletions to be seized and sit in prison. I feel like I'm in Venezuela; my vote no longer matters. This cannot stand!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
09 November, 12:58
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Dominion is still very much used…

Big Mike @GunnySgt9098
09 November, 07:47
AMEN, im done with all this crap, pray, trust, trust who.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 November, 07:34
Time for ducking White Hat's to PROVE they are real. Are they?

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 November, 07:28
Either the military does it or we do, we can't let communists take our country.

Militias are on standby.