Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
On a different Vibe... Classified threw up round worms.
I'll spare you the pics
04:10 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
10 November, 09:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
HCQ, Ivermectin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
09 November, 07:35
i relate

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
09 November, 03:10
Sometimes a good ole pirge is good VK…😏

Jamie Hinkle @jamiehinkle
09 November, 03:05
If only the Earth could do the same and send those parasites to outer space, or past the ice wall or through the firmament or whatever the hell is out there.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 November, 02:53
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

John Fitzgerald Kennedy - 233❤️
Follow The White Rabbit❤️
Timing Is Everything
How Do You Like Me Now
Their Fates Are Sealed Now
All Parasites Are Of Satan
Barack Obama Denver Airport
False Evidence Appearing Real
Donald J Trump Boss Baby❤️
Their Fates Are Now Sealed
Another Bites The Dust
Catholic Clergy Were Jailed
The Judgementday Of America
White Hats In Control❤️
Alarm Alaaaarm All Hands On Deck Q❤️
Babylon The Great Is Fallen
Dna Is The Key To Christ
Satanic Genetic Tampering
The Genocide By Vaccination

Q Post 233

Timestamp = Q Post 510
>>21626 (SUM = Q POST 17 below)
MISSING POST RE: DEFCON [1]
Directly after POTUS alters Tweets to [1] min interval and adds "Q" - use graphics.
Learn.
Q

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 November, 01:01
So some classified information (cyber election tracking tech) coughed up parasites aka the election stealers.

Please tell me Pritzker and Josh Green are on that list of worms

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
09 November, 01:01
The purge...poor kitty ☹
The pasta video came to mind, then OMNIFICIENT. 🌌🌠

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
09 November, 12:32
Aww poor kitty and poor you for having to clean up! 🤢🥴

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
09 November, 12:30
kind of how im feeling after last nights debacle

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
09 November, 12:17
sounds like medications working. cats have to be treated differently with different systems different meds and diff antibiotics than other animals etc keep the litter box extra clean in this process.. seen a video the other day of someone took a paper towel wet it with alcohol i think, wiped the kitty feet and looked at it under a scope pretty creepy cats carry a parasite that (makes you like them) according to my grandson's app he has on his phone hes always looking up interesting things hes so mine lol

Frances Long @Camelot
09 November, 11:57
Ivermectin….go to Danny at Dirt Road Discussions on TG, he has done massive research. I give it to my two cats as well.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
09 November, 11:54
Poor baby. At least someone is purging.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
09 November, 11:45
kind of gross, classified been munching on outside animals? cats hunt, can pick up parasites

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
09 November, 11:34
I forgot your cats name is classified....feel better.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
09 November, 11:29
Thank you for not showing the pics VK.

On another note, I’d like to say & I think I can confidently speak for millions of us here in Arizona, that today we are extremely angry. Please President Trunp, NOW IS THE TIME TO EXPOSE IT ALL. IT’S TIME FOR YOU AND THE MILITARY TO STEP IN. THIS OUTRIGHT BLATANT CHEATING NEEDS TO BE KNOWN BY EVERYONE IN THIS COUNTRY. I’ve been patient for all these years but I am losing hope. Our hands are tied out here. We need your help now more than ever. Please Sir, it’s time. Thank you.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
09 November, 02:29
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
Im feeling your 'disgust' and support you here in NJ. Praying something might change !

Pink Totter @Totter
09 November, 11:27
Sounds like an infestation of parasites.

09 November, 12:58
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Like the majority of the Government if not all.

09 November, 12:58
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Like the majority of the Government if not all.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
09 November, 11:26
We need to remove the parasites from the world. God is in control.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 November, 11:24
Ivermectin

William Filer @TahoeBilly
09 November, 10:58
Red Wave> Blue Steal> Anger/Election Fubar> Faux Biden Panic > Defcon 1 > Military. Sometime next 2 weeks!!

William Filer @TahoeBilly
09 November, 03:15
In response William Filer to his Publication
Oh and Hunter arrest...or someone, pick one.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
09 November, 10:43
That's oversharing VK...

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 November, 10:15
😱😳poor Classified!! 😂🔬

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
09 November, 10:08
Better to throw them up than choke them down!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 November, 10:10

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
09 November, 10:04
Patriot is up to her usual. i got up now can u get me down. lol

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
09 November, 10:03
The vet can give ya dewormer for that baby! Glad ya gave us an update been wondering about that special kitty!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
09 November, 09:55
Whens the Military stepping in or do the people have to rise first ?

Night Shift @kekerista
09 November, 09:55
send them to space

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
09 November, 09:43
On another note - APL Level up again

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
09 November, 09:41
Good morning VK - Sending best de-worm wishes to Classified