Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 12:59
Superbowl Sunday Delta.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
It's repeatedly being said that POTUS and his team Do Not Reveal their plans to anyone on any social platform. No Comms!! . So why would this be communicated? Misinformation/smokescreen? Im not sure. I sure as hell want to see some big boom 💥 but don't want to set myself up for another No Show. Anybody got any thoughts?
06:01 AM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WeeJake in this post can reply
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
06 February, 07:29
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
This is why I felt so out of control and almost hateful yesterday!
Meditating on it this morning I got........
Misinformation = Critical mass
The Real time line is already in play but critical mass has to be reached to carry the ones not yet awake to the next point of entry.
Sometimes my meditations sounds like the ramblings of the inferm.
Just sayin. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Boat named Chabua @Chabua
06 February, 08:52
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
I've foolishly fallen for false info in the past so I'm trusting God now, and asking Him to intercede in the evil one's plans...my friends and family are still sleeping soundly and things occasionally seem surreal. We just need to keep holding the line and keep our vibes high. Thanks for the reminder to meditate! ✝️

Ion Papa @Ionia
06 February, 08:56
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
Very nice way of looking at it. Yes as long the real thing will happen someday ... soon. misiformation besides does not let the plan known to enemies, yes it does in a way alerts the slippers... even if the think it is hilarius it is a kind of seed.