VK's APL is up again - 9.469/10

now in increments of .002...
10:54 PM - Nov 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
10 November, 02:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
09 November, 02:35
thanks for posting Kim

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irish Scot @IrishScot
08 November, 11:22
what do we know about Arizona?? Kari Lake??

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
09 November, 02:42
In response Irish Scot to her Publication
There will be an obvious protest or shutdown and elections in those states where fraud was captured at least, will be declared illegal and martial law will ensue - I'm not sure how this impacts the whole nation - if the entire countrywide elections are declared illegal - the Admin running it is illegal so somehow I"m not sure any of this will stand, even if/when the repubs show the "red wave" -- but no way AOC and Hochul in NY will stand, Whitmer in MI, nor Fetterman in PA nor Hobbs in AZ - we all know Kari Lake was winning. I even saw an election call on one channel that said she was the winner - gotta go back and search for that. It's like 2020 when we SAW with our own eyes the#s flipping while Chris Wallace was declaring the other party the winner...... Stay calm, have a sip of champagne - we are at the beginning of taking back our beautiful country!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
08 November, 11:10
10:10 for the win. Maybe it bumps up eveey time a house ia flipped?

Timewill tell @lkb123awake
08 November, 11:08
4-6% Brainwashed and never will change their minds... 94-96% lost forever. VK's APL is it needing to go up to 96% or close to it?

Only Forward @Callibird
08 November, 11:05
just when Maricopa county early votes drop…cause WE ALL PISSED IN AZ 😡🌵 they are stealing it AGAIN! 25% of the polling places shit down and “couldnt”/refused to print ballots…the point spread of the R down ballot doesnt line up…60+ polling places shut down in maricopa county.

🙏🏻💖🇺🇸 Praying and declaring the justice of God and the vengence of the Lord to hunt down with the hounds of heaven all the evil bastards and demons attacking the children of God in AZ and this nation! Reveal the Truth Jesus! expose THEM ALL! We believe you are in control and will use this to expose the fraud, machines and righed system and every evil player involved…JESUS!!!!!!!

Irish Scot @IrishScot
08 November, 11:21
In response Only Forward to her Publication
I am praying for AZ. I don't think they will get away with it. Hell to pay for sure!!

Patriot America @Trump4us123
08 November, 11:01
I remember VK said that it wouldn’t get to 10.

Green 8700 @Green8700
09 November, 01:20
In response Patriot America to his Publication
Kim Runner also said he would never get to $10

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
08 November, 10:58
There goes my time travel theory.
lol

*2026 feels just like 2022!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
08 November, 10:55
🎉