Only people mentioned by GirlMamaQ in this post can reply
Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
08 November, 11:25
In response Girl Mama to her Publication
They're saying Allegheny County and Counties around Philadelphia including Philadelphia are mainly Blue! I know many people in both areas that WOULDN'T VOTE BLUE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
They're saying Allegheny County and Counties around Philadelphia including Philadelphia are mainly Blue! I know many people in both areas that WOULDN'T VOTE BLUE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
08 November, 11:17
there ya go
thats what happen alot in 2020.
so who is responsible for that info?
who can someone go to ...to explain that?

maybe the loser.dont know.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
08 November, 11:02
Same in Mass they calling it way to early

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
08 November, 11:00
Ha Ha

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
08 November, 10:58
Investigate!