Veterans Wife @trustinhim1011
08 November, 09:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
I know Monkey (Werx) down in TX had no great love for Abbott and said he is a complete RINO by his actions.
09:29 PM - Nov 08, 2022
In response Veterans Wife to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Denali1620 in this post can reply
Lyla Jean @Tellmetru
09 November, 08:25
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
i wouldn’t call him a RINO, nor would I vote for Chad Prather. we have a huge business climate in Texas and just like the US is better run by business savy leaders, so is Texas. Abbot was not strong enough on the border and remains weak. I am fearful for what Texas will look like in four more years of theliberal bullshit coming out of DC. certainly not a wed rave from where I sit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
09 November, 09:32
In response Lyla Jean to her Publication
RINOs are those who act primarily as America First conservatives, but are clearly "on the take" on one or more issues. For example, Abbott in Texas with his weak border policy or Baker in Massachusetts with his medical mandates - both glaring violations of our rights and our country. They hold the conservative line for the most part to pacify the masses, but line their pockets on a few issues from the power brokers who then get their main issues addressed while maintaining a semblance of "fair elections" and not just installed puppets. Make no mistake - they are puppets who answer to a higher power and not the one they should. It's the "put some truth in with the lies and it's more believable" approach.

Jamie Hinkle @jamiehinkle
09 November, 12:46
I'm in Texas and he is so corrupt. I had to hold my nose and vote for the lesser of two evils. I don't think we could live in a state with Beto in charge.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 November, 11:53
It baffles me that Chad Prather wasn't the Republican nominee.

Jamie Hinkle @jamiehinkle
09 November, 12:48
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I voted for Huffines in the primary but I always thought Abbott is the one that is installed regardless of our votes.