Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
08 November, 10:42
VK on TS. 9:11am.🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08 November, 12:14
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
I'm in So Cal, and was watching the local weather news on Sunday night. They said a storm was coming our way overnight and we would wake up to rain on Monday morning, which turned out to be true.

They said the worst part of the storm would be from 10pm Monday to 10pm Tuesday, which "just happens" to be Election Day.

They put up their pretty colored chart which shows the amount of rain the areas would get according to their color. They said from 2-5 inches.

Then they got to the wind chart. The numbers I remember seeing were 17mph, 23mph and up to 50, 60 and 70mph in some areas.

My gut feeling is that this storm is intentional, intending to discourage people from going out to vote in person.
Trump has been encouraging same day voting all along.

If proven intentional, would that not be Election Interference?

https://www.presidency.ucs...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
Traditionally, bad weather on election day tends to help conservatives more.

I’m reminded of Brexit. The weather was abysmal and kept the lefties at home while the conservatives came out and voted.

I’m thinking a little wind and rain isn’t going to stop the people who see the importance of this election.
02:02 PM - Nov 08, 2022
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08 November, 03:19
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
The lefties be like.....

Ana Tate @Anatated
08 November, 03:32
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣