Only people mentioned by 5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
08 November, 10:19
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Here we go again with mega voting irregularities all over!

Same thing is happening with Voter Fraud as happened in 2020??? Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

https://rumble.com/v1so7ze...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
08 November, 09:39
When those who have lied, cheated and stole for so long they believe any and all rules dont apply to them. Well, the tides have changed! No longer will they get away with such devastation!! God Bless America! God Wins! NCSWIC WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
08 November, 09:36
πŸ™„πŸ‘€πŸ˜©AMAZING it continues. Can never believe in ethics and morals again. It has obviously become trendy and accepted from the start. Where is the Military,, are they sleeping,,, don't they know the constitution,πŸ™

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
08 November, 11:41
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Patience my friend. It will happen .

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
08 November, 09:12
WE ALL watched their fraud in 2020. Let's hope and pray that what we are watching doesn't turn out the same.

Out there Or not @outthereornot
08 November, 09:04
The more people go to vote, the more they have to cheat. The more they have to cheat the sloppier they get. Lot of πŸ‘€ on now.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 November, 07:38
First reported by Politico on Friday, November 4, the National Guard in cooperation with state governors will be activating approximately 100 personnel for state active duty to support officials in 14 states to protect election infrastructure against cyber threats. Overall, the National Guard has a total of 2,200 cyber support personnel within 38 cyber units throughout the United States.

β€œYou don’t train people in corporations and the state public sectors to do this kind of work,” Brig. Gen. Gent Welsh, assistant adjutant general and commander of the Washington state Air National Guard told Politico.
The National Guard Cyber Force will work with the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), the same agency former Washington Secretary of State Kim Wyman accepted as an appointment with the Biden Administration last year to serve as its Senior Election Security Lead.

https://lynnwoodtimes.com/...

The Real Me @TheRealMe
08 November, 05:47
They always have a choice. They could use their free will to choose repentance.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
08 November, 04:19
🎯STAY IN LINE AND REPORT IN EVERY STATE.....NOT JUST AZ AND
DEMAND A BALLOT🎯

Report to True the Vote 855-585-2022

2 pages

... Fighter @Fighter
08 November, 04:03

... Fighter @Fighter
08 November, 04:07
In response ... Fighter to her Publication

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 November, 07:38
In response ... Fighter to her Publication
https://www.foxnews.com/po...

The 14 states with teams on duty Tuesday are North Carolina, Arizona, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, New Mexico, New York, Washington and West Virginia.

National Guard officials will work and receive security updates from the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), the key agency tasked with protecting election infrastructure against cyber threats, according to Politico.

There are 38 total cyber units within the National Guard consisting of over 2,200 personnel working to support state and local officials with cyber issues like network assessments and risk mitigation.

Green 8700 @Green8700
08 November, 02:26
The gentleman that red pilled me and is also Sunday school teacher has a text chain going on watching for Wi-Fi connections when people go into vote. I’ve never seen such foul language. People are pissed definitely needless to say. I saw the F word but bag of(male anatomy parts) That one got me and I really had to laugh what are you going to do. Vote vote vote😱😱😱😱😱

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 November, 02:11
Truth be known they probably already started cheating well before today!

08 November, 02:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
no doubt. by the way nice time stamp. 1111 California time. πŸ˜‰

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
08 November, 01:34
Hopefully the military are watching what is happening now and will step up before the end of the day

08 November, 04:52
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
NG Cyber Division’s active 14 States

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
08 November, 01:32
πŸ”₯ Riders On The StormπŸ”₯

gematrix.org
"vk on ts am nine eleven"

Miss. Messina @Messina
08 November, 01:28
same here in cali πŸ™β€οΈ

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
08 November, 01:22
Right, throw integrity and scruples to the wind. They are at the point where they don’t care if we know there was cheating. They will continue to deny and point the finger in the other direction. I hope this is a trap to open eyes.

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
08 November, 01:09
they will cheat so badly that it will be obvious to everyone

Truth Warrior @TruthwarriorW
08 November, 01:04
It’s already starting in Maricopa County! Please tell me they will not get away with cheating this time.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
08 November, 12:54
This time around, are there any more fools willing to video themselves committing a felony?

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
08 November, 09:16
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
WE got you bitch. How does it feel to know you will be doing time?

TrueView Patriot @TimA
08 November, 12:27
πŸ˜…πŸ‘πŸ»fraud expert that guy πŸπŸ¦‰

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
08 November, 12:24
Here is to 2022 being final trap!
All their methods exposed

People and States see it is a must to return to paper ballots counted in each precinct

Justice needs to be served on all of the treasonous people performing the cheating.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
08 November, 01:31
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Paper ballots in my tiny Massachusetts town. Was surprised. I think the cheating is being forced by white hats to wake up some peeps.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 November, 12:22
So Are We Gonna Bazile 2.0 Sir?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 November, 12:22
Sometimes you cannot tell the people, you must show them.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08 November, 12:14
I'm in So Cal, and was watching the local weather news on Sunday night. They said a storm was coming our way overnight and we would wake up to rain on Monday morning, which turned out to be true.

They said the worst part of the storm would be from 10pm Monday to 10pm Tuesday, which "just happens" to be Election Day.

They put up their pretty colored chart which shows the amount of rain the areas would get according to their color. They said from 2-5 inches.

Then they got to the wind chart. The numbers I remember seeing were 17mph, 23mph and up to 50, 60 and 70mph in some areas.

My gut feeling is that this storm is intentional, intending to discourage people from going out to vote in person.
Trump has been encouraging same day voting all along.

If proven intentional, would that not be Election Interference?

https://www.presidency.ucs...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 November, 12:20
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Ana Tate @Anatated
08 November, 02:02
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Traditionally, bad weather on election day tends to help conservatives more.

I’m reminded of Brexit. The weather was abysmal and kept the lefties at home while the conservatives came out and voted.

I’m thinking a little wind and rain isn’t going to stop the people who see the importance of this election.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 November, 12:01
so hard to believe anyone still votes democrat but they have no shame, they be callin’ on the dead to rise and vote

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
08 November, 11:57
[They] fooked around and now [they] found out ;)

Dee Ash @DeeAsh2
08 November, 11:56
They know their being watched. 😁

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 November, 11:55
I hope the cheaters get cuaght

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 November, 11:39
I Cast My Vote at 09:21 AM in Janesville, WI, Paul Ryan's Hometown and there was a Huge Line in My Precinct. It took at Least Ten Minutes to Begin the Process and About Five Minutes to Complete It