Martin Geddes @martingeddes
So if we get a calendar reset then we get some bonus 2022? I think I might go pour myself a stiff drink before dinner in that case.
12:22 PM - Nov 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Jill Taylor @Trad55
08 November, 01:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Love the woodland scenes. They remind me of my home town in the Midlands.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
08 November, 01:08
Me Too 🥂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
08 November, 01:02
Cheers! I am with you 👍
Pear Margarita with fresh squeezed limes
shaken 35 times🤣
Cheers!

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
08 November, 01:00
I'm right with you Martin, Cheers! Lovely picture stay blessed sir

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
08 November, 01:00
I'm right with you Martin, Cheers! Lovely picture stay blessed sir

Anne Kats @anneanon1
08 November, 12:59
🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
08 November, 12:58
Love the beautiful pictures! Very calming and peaceful to look at.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
08 November, 12:31
I rarely remember my dreams, but I had a vivid one last night with somebody explaining to me about jumping timelines. It was quite complicated. The bottom line was that we would be leaving this timeline because demons had flooded the earth when they were accidentally released from a portal CERN opened.

Not Important @Notimportant
08 November, 12:37
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
ashes to ashes, dust to dust 🔥

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
08 November, 01:02
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
That is interesting - I also rarely dream, but for a few nights in a row, I dreamed about snakes everywhere. I can't recall ever dreaming about snakes let alone on multiple nights. Didn't think it held any particular significance until perhaps now.

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
08 November, 12:32
Totally agree with you.
Beautiful pictures! always loved your work
I took these just yestarday, just love the colors .

Par Nelli @Parnelli
08 November, 12:26

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
08 November, 12:23
One BIG tall glass of Jesus Get Us The Fook Out Of Here on the rocks it is!