Vote on the 8th day of 11/22
09:02 AM - Nov 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
08 November, 01:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
sHit show when it comes to election lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
08 November, 12:47
My 87 y/o mother-in-law who still works the elections was all excited to tell me "It has only been 3 hours and we've had 160! Sometimes we only get 160 all day!!" I thanked them all for their service and cast my red wave ballot with a big smile... even after telling me I had to behave. (lol, inside jk)🇺🇸💛💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 November, 12:39
Just did!!!!

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
08 November, 12:35
Q posted again urging Anons to vote & help expose vote fraud!

Important 4-year delta on Q's promise to show us a new world!

https://rumble.com/v1sfkcy...

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
08 November, 11:33
Good Morning VK and AU Family! Today we Vote and Pray! 🙏🇺🇲🙏

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
08 November, 11:33
I voted...very small precinct. Like 300 people. We were there at 10:00am. They opened at 6am. Said they'd already had 160 of the 300 voters show up. More than has ever voted there before. I hope the rest of the country has a great turn out!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
08 November, 11:26
VK just voted and was handed a black sharpie . Is that going to work this time ?

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
08 November, 11:20
Good Morning Patriots 💖

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 November, 11:11

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
08 November, 11:10
Good morning, VK ☀️

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
08 November, 11:06
Good morning VK. We voted this morning but the polling station where we voted was still using markers and pushing them hard!!! Told them no thanks we will use our own pens. Had to argue with them. They tried to tell us that we couldn't use pen the machine wouldn't accept it, told us the people in charge (not them) told them to have people vote with nothing but the markers. One person ahead of us was also refusing to use the marker and the response he got was it's not a sharpie! He gave the poll worker a "You got to be kidding me look" pulled a pen out of his pocket and went over and voted. All 3 ballots were accepted with pen!!! Made sure to tell them they were all complicit in the cheating going on because being poll workers they know the rules and they know that you're not suppose to use marker. Also, we were told that there's no need to see our I.D. We live in a small town in PA. so if this is going on here I can just imagine what is going on in the major cities in PA! 😡🤬😡

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 November, 02:25
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Report all precincts pushing "markers" to vote. Apparently, they haven't learned their lesson yet.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
08 November, 03:15
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Did something change in PA? We've never needed ID before, and I thought that our efforts to require it were reversed. And where are you using a pen? Our area is strictly machines. Dominion, of course.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
08 November, 11:03
Voter Fraud already found in Texas, Arizona, and New Jersey

arba happihr @arba
08 November, 11:02
Aloha🤗👋
Come on 11/11/22
11/22/22
woohoo

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 November, 10:55
Slept til 8! Gettin ready to GO! 🏃‍♀️ ✨🇺🇸‼️

Trump Supporter @adurgen16
08 November, 10:53
Braved the California storm to vote. I was encouraged by the number of people waiting in line before the polls opened. I was probably 10th in line and got to witness, "Hear ye! Hear ye! The polls are now open." Folks kept trickling in. I have often thought during the last 2 years that California is lost to corruption, but I hope we can make a dent in their nefarious ways today.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
08 November, 10:52
Feels like change is in the air.

Emberlea Inkwell @EmberleaInkwell
08 November, 10:51

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
08 November, 10:49
Voted red down the ballot and on paper only

TBo ogg donated @tbog
08 November, 10:47
Done.

Now we wait. 😴

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
08 November, 10:45
Good morning! Voted red straight ticket!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 November, 10:27

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
08 November, 10:26
had my lucky 3 today... 🤩🎉🤗

walked to voting place and the first number i saw
(besides clock #'s) was 1043 (17) house number

then in casting my ballot, i was number 888

and this morning ~330am, had a dream about Prez Trump!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 November, 10:24
Good morning VK and Patriots ❤️
https://youtu.be/-hsNZXe3r...

Foxy Roxy @FoxyRoxy
08 November, 10:18
We are the storm!

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
08 November, 10:13
Good Morning VK, Prayed up and on my way 🙏 !!!

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
08 November, 10:12
🙌🏼‼️

aaron scott donated @ehehron
08 November, 10:09
Good morning VK!! RED Vibes!!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
08 November, 10:07
Good morning VK! Electtic vibes!!
You can feel the volume of good people pushing the Win!

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts