WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
Let the STEAL begin!

I am 🙏 that they are caught red handed in real time and that the good will shut it down.

It is way past time for us to end the occupation and end the DS hold on us and transcend to a time of peace and prosperity.

If not now, when?
08:45 AM - Nov 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
Sherrie InArizona @All4skSherrie1
08 November, 02:04
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
From your lips to Gods ears. I'm in Arizona , Maricopa County it's been a mess at the polls again. Our county sheriff got $ from Soros so there is no help or hope there. Ballots aren't going in the machines and you are told to drop them in a box to be taken downtown to be counted. Same issues as we had in the Primary election

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
08 November, 09:32
Anyone see the presidential seal during his last couple of divisive speeches? Me neither.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
08 November, 09:04
They cheated in 2016, just not enough. They cheated in the 2018 midterms and nothing was done. They cheated in 2020 and nothing was done. The cheat goes on.

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
08 November, 08:50