Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
08 November, 12:46
QUniversity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 November, 01:19
In response Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ to his Publication
Empaths I would encourage you to do all the boundary work you can master.

I like to keep feelers out to read fields of light, energy and that requires "Hypersensitivity"

In the last few months, especially the last week, I can feel people "breaking". nervous systems can not process the magnitude of the truth behind the lies surfacing with the cries for amnesty.

Have physical support suggestions ready- hot salt baths, magnesium/B vitamins, cortisol calming supplements, adrenal supporting supplements, and natural sedatives like CBD oil, or lavender.

Encourage them not to stay glued to the news and spend copious time with pets, family children, and outside in nature, or on hobbies.

Some of us have had decades or years to integrate what may be asked of people to do in a few weeks or even days.

Betrayal is what happened. Good people trusted the government, doctors, teachers, the science, and in many cases it cost them the lives of loved ones. Hell hath no fury like what may

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Great advice. I will definitely be there with lots of love. I will however encourage them to sit and listen to the truth. I already have cbd products and oils, music to share but I really pray that there will be a way to heal them. Everyone in my family: mom, brother, sister, brother in law, nephew and his wife, niece and her husband have taken the jab, along with so many cousins. I just want my family healed. Now maybe they will all understand how much I love them all.
01:42 AM - Nov 08, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
08 November, 04:51
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I'm like you. Only 2 people I know IRL that aren't jabbed, are 2 friends I met on twitter and then for real. YOU all have kept me from going over the edge many times.

Your advice to encourage them to just listen to the truth is good. I hope they will go to other family members and friends as support. Perhaps the fact that they were all duped will take away some of the betrayal feeling.

We will be there for our loved ones, but I hope that we will still have AU, so that we have an outlet also. God has forged us like iron or steel through this time of fire.

I love you.

08 November, 05:00
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I pray that our AU family can be with us until I take my last breath. I have grown to love and need all of you and to be honest, I can't imagine my life now without you all. I love you too. I really pray on the other side of this 6 year pain is many many years of pure joy healing the world. That would be a dream andca lifetime of prayers come true. That would bring me so much joy.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 November, 01:52
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Be prepared for either ANGER or DENIAL or shock.

The best support the people who fell under the spells and who will be coming out of them will be found in each other.

We who knew and tried to warn them may be the last people they will want to talk to for support. They will be turning to and leaning on others who took the jab because they are in it together-literally. They can relate and understand each other better and will not feel judged for going along by the others who did.

Denial is to protect the nervous system. I would let them be and come around when it naturally happens.

Those who will become very angry have every right to be and to do what they feel they need to do to seek justice for the betrayal. I would stay out of their way.

The ones in shock are the ones who will need warm support.

08 November, 07:10
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Yeah, I thought I would wait for people to contact me. Their very prideful people and will probably go the denial route. I am just going to stay to myself until they reach out to me. It's all very sad.