Kim Runner @kimrunner
What if POTUS isn't announcing anything tonight, but it's just the last time we get to hear him speak live for while?
09:15 PM - Nov 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
08 November, 01:06
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
this thought did cross my mind

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 November, 01:08
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
well, i was wrong bc he's making an announcement on 11.15 :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
07 November, 11:49
i can smell the chaos coming

and nobody does chaos like the US military

🇺🇸

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
07 November, 11:08
So is he being reinstated finally publicly on 15Nov2022

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
07 November, 11:00
Maybe the rally was a distraction while military assets were moving into place
He won he will not concede
He will not run in 2024 period

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
07 November, 10:27
1)trump making announcement nov 15th in florida.
2)announcing he conceded..is just a formality...he didnt have to do it.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
07 November, 10:27
There will be no 2024

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
07 November, 10:08
It was 2 years ago, also in Ohio, where we told us that he'd have to disappear for a little while.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
07 November, 10:09
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
17 Whirlpool boxes.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
07 November, 10:02
he never conceded. so he cant announce. He is our true President.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
07 November, 10:02
he never conceded. so he cant announce. He is our true President.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
07 November, 09:56
It would be interesting if he would say something about Q so the media HAS to talk about it.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 November, 09:47
He has stated so much about the fraudulent 2020 election. Him announcing would just make no sense IMHO!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
07 November, 10:11
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
absolutely

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
07 November, 09:40
This has to be a nodal point in the timeline… Anything is possible!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
07 November, 09:39
maybe the arrest is coming at he'll be out of the way so military can do there job finally.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
07 November, 09:38
something is up his family didn't just come there for a rally they could come anytime

07 November, 09:37
C-Span has the rally....

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 November, 09:35
Trump can not announce tonight or ever - If he did that means he conceded 2020. That is a TRUTH !!!!

07 November, 09:38
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Yes, I'm seeing lots of posts saying this.

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
07 November, 09:31
Whatever the narrative is that’s pushed is a lie... proven over and over. My 25% awake husband started getting all annoyed with possibility that Trump will announce 2024.

of course he’s not going to.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
07 November, 09:29
I agree with you. This maybe his last rally for a while.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
07 November, 09:28
the whole family is there

Magali Gattereau @Gatmag
07 November, 09:26
He also mentioned the ladies that Juan o savin talked about. i thought that was interesting

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
07 November, 09:29
In response Magali Gattereau to her Publication
Are they real ladies?
Or laddies?🤷‍♂️

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
07 November, 09:24
was just telling hubby if i were to bet, i'd say this is the last rally before he comes back. i think they will take his family somewhere secure under constant watch by the military and PDJT will be in the air safely. this is pure speculation of course, but it's my wish..lol.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
was just telling hubby if i were to bet, i'd say this is the last rally before he comes back. i think they will take his family somewhere secure under constant watch by the military and PDJT will be in the air safely. this is pure speculation of course, but it's my wish..lol.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
07 November, 09:25
Did you listen to Simon Parke's video about 6 scenarios for 'midterm' voting day? MANY have felt the 4th was the correct choice, which is this scenario below (pic)👇 Could it be THIS IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT President Trump will make tonight @ the Ohio rally? 🇺🇲💪🙏❤️

Simon Parkes HUGE Intel for Nov 8th Midterms 👇
https://rumble.com/v1riqxw...

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
07 November, 09:22
👏👏That's it!!

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
I don't think he is announcing anything tonight. He difficulty is calling out alot of people. He has something going on at Mar a logo the end of the month. May not be long if he does go silent.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
I struggle with this ... hearing him speak gives me so much hope and gets me all fired up. 3 years ago, you would have never heard me say this. Oh how times have changed. I am so grateful for the transformation.

some one special to some @godrus
Could be. His brothers' death hoaxed so he can be a double for him. (DJT/Safe)

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
07 November, 09:21
Is pretty close in the 17th state where he told us at the Whirlpool factory we may not see him for awhile on 8/6/2020

#FutureProvesPast

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
07 November, 09:21
🤔

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
07 November, 09:20
I 100% agree. If he announces his run for 2024 then he concedes and makes Joe a legitimate president. That’s my two cents.

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
1000%!!! Yepers!

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
07 November, 09:27
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Neva!!! 😉