Kim Runner @kimrunner
"In the Air Tonight" playing and RSBN says it's not the normal song he plays during the pre-show!
08:19 PM - Nov 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
08 November, 11:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have always cried when that song was played. An innate foreshadowing response of these times I suspect. God wins❣️humanity is liberated!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
07 November, 10:49
i heard them play it as plane landed for rally in New Hampshire.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
07 November, 10:23
🤔

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
07 November, 09:19
This song is played at every rally I’ve been to.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 November, 09:21
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
yes but i think it's the order in which it was played.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
07 November, 09:09
I'm watching on RSBN but have my tv on. FOX has a live camera on Trump on Hannity my

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
07 November, 09:08
👇💦

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 November, 09:02
Since I was 13, this is my song for redemption.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
07 November, 08:58
Also uncommon for both Eric and Jr. to be at the rallies.
A different vibe tonight.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 November, 08:47

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
07 November, 08:47
Lots of posts about how Trump never conceded 2020 so he can't actually announce he's running in 2024. Thoughts?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 November, 10:48
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
TRUTH... if he announces running in 2024..then he concedes.... He has said everything VERY close to that but not quite. He leaves the impression though that he IS running..so people are hearing what they want to hear. He will be back..."SOONER THAN YOU THINK". Well everyone thinks 2024...so he will return before then. If he returns now..then he is open for a third election..which would be 2024. 2 terms plus...... since this one was stolen.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
08 November, 02:25
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
We have been in devolution. Removal of the old guard. The results of this election don't count, except to serve as an awakening, with a big dose of patriotic pride in this great country we live in. We don't have a congress right now. Nesara announced, and a new election in early 2023. Whatever the set up of the new government will be, we will find out. No election in 2024. IMO

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
07 November, 08:46

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
07 November, 09:43
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
Hmmmm, interesting date on his post! 🤔

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
08 November, 05:02
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
Double meaning?

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
07 November, 08:28
Because i love you too much, baby! Elvis, too....

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
07 November, 08:27
Tucker Carlson said at the beginning of his show that Trump might be making an announcement tonight

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 November, 08:25
He played it in last night's rally.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
He played it in last night's rally.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
I loved it! now “The Lion” is playing! 🥰❤️🥰

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
hmmm...i wonder what we are being told ...

History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
07 November, 08:24
The world is watching!

Lily B.... @LilyB
07 November, 08:23
Love it❣️😀

Bee Saved @BSaved
07 November, 08:21
Caught in a Trap 😉