Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
So, if stars are Angels/Heavenly beings, who Betelgeuse might be?
04:22 PM - Nov 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
07 November, 07:09
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Betelgeuse is glowing in the skies of late. Some say it hosts the hostile grey aliens. Do we really know that ? How about a positive 'energy' from Betelgeuse - Elon ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 November, 07:35
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Aliens are demons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthIsa ForceofNature @TruthIsAForceOfNature
07 November, 06:23
My wife and I were enjoying the full moon last night and she saw a star flickering that caught her attention. Turns out it was Betelgeuse. It looked like it was flashing and strobing. Might get the ol scope out tonight and see what I can see.

Christie Bo. @TruthAndLight
07 November, 05:18
Betelgeuse is a beautiful BIG red super giant, and one of the largest stars visible to the naked eye. After Rigel, it's 2nd-brightest in the constellation of Orion.

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
07 November, 05:00
I'd say "WHAT" stars may be. Ships/Spotlight's/Lamps/Portals, etc.

NEO ONE @Neo
07 November, 04:41

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
07 November, 04:24
The amalgamated souls of everyone who ever appeared on a TV quiz show?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 November, 04:56
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication