1776 ... @IGG1776
I don't believe the Boss is going to announce a 2024 run tonight. i just got this vibe that it's bigger than that. Dunno just got a feelin πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
04:13 PM - Nov 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
07 November, 04:54
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
For Sure, This Is Something Big.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
07 November, 04:53
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
07 November, 04:24
He was HINTING in a way that tells me it's important and big! He won't announce running in 2024, because he never conceded in 2020! Lets hope NOTHING happened in the last 24 hours that will change that announcement! I definitely feel something is coming, "very, very, very soon."

jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
07 November, 04:17
Wouldn't announcing a run , give legitimacy to the Biden regime ? To whom he never conceded .

Carey Lou @Careylou
07 November, 04:17
He cannot announce a run for 2024 since he has not conceded the 2020.

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 November, 04:16
i wonder if something happened between last nights rally and todays that determines that announcement?

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 November, 04:19
In response reaper myer to his Publication
knowing trump he will prob say he will run if he has to and leave us guessing lol