Steve Browy @CranksMcB_stard
07 November, 05:24
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣We cannot sugarcoat the current situation. Right-wing authoritarianism, defeated by a worldwide coalition during WWII, was only in hibernation. Over the past decade it has infected democratic societies--including ours. It is as simple as it is terrifying: What we do now will define the future of our country and world.

We at Blue Amp Action are dedicated to liberal, open societies, where reason and science are applied to solve our problems; where civil rights--including voting rights!--are protected for all. We fight for these values every day. Speaking up on our platforms, raising the voices and the political prospects of liberal pols and pundits.

So we ask that you support our work, so we can continue to engage in this fight every moment of every day. So our kids grow up in democracy, not dystopia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 November, 07:47
In response Steve Browy to his Publication
I have folk I know that swallow this bs hook line and sinker.

They are irredeemable.

I have come to terms with the idea that they will end up in a mental institution.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Browy @CranksMcB_stard
07 November, 11:57
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I thought that I was gonna end up there for a while...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 November, 12:04
In response Steve Browy to his Publication
Yes, at the start, when we are single voices trying to be heard above the grunting and bellowing of the herd, it's hard.

But, once you know, you cannot rejoin the herd - doing a 'cypher', is not an option. You cannot ignore it, you cannot miss an opportunity to speak out.

This is our lot and mission now... but, I really hope soon, we can give it a rest... it's tiring.

Only people mentioned by CranksMcB_stard in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Steve Browy, click on at the bottom under it